Friday 29 November 2013

Kenny K Design Team Call - Woo Hoo

Kenny K Design Team Call at:
There is a design team call going on over at Kenny K’s Krafty Krew blog, so once again I thought I’d try my luck and apply for a place on the design team, this time the term is for 6 months!!! How exciting J






If you’re interested in taking part, take a jump over to the Kenny K Krafty Krews blog.
      
 
 
 
 
So here goes. I have made and designed 4 cards using Kenny K’s designs, I have worked hard on these through being so poorly with sinusitis and a bad cold L but I did it lol
My 4 entries are:



 





 

I love all of these cards, hope you do to Have a good day x



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic KK gallery Sam! Thanks so much for your interest in KennyK Krafty Krew’s DT call ! I loved visiting your blog today. Good luck!

    Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I have my fingers crossed :-)

    ReplyDelete