Thursday 21 November 2013

An unconventional wedding card......


What an unusual wedding card, but my friends loved it..

I made this card for a couple of friends that got married in Las Vegas.

I made the base card from black spotty cardstock, I created this into a stepper card to create dimension.

I cut the background for the Las Vegas sign with an X-cut ornate frame die. I then used the memory box cloud die to create a template to create the clouds in the background. I used sky blue ink to do this.  I then painstakingly cut out the Vegas sign a few times to create a decoupage effect.

I coloured everything with Promarkers.

Gems were used to give lots of ‘bling’ and lots of feathers.

Lili of the Valley wedding day sentiment was used along with a few other embellishments.


 
Hope you like it……


 

3 comments:

  1. This is spectacular!!! The details are just amazing! Love the feathers and the dimension on the Las Vegas sign! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Card!Thank you so much for your entry at I♥Promarkers challenge this week.
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is unusual, but fabulous, love the creativity... no wonder at all that your friends loved it. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete