Tuesday 22 October 2013

May the Force be with you!!!

Happy 40th Birthday
 
This card was made for my sisters best friend and she loved it, I’m glad I can post it now that it has been given to her. This card took hours to make as I had to amend the Darth Vader pop up inside so that all the heads were touching!
 



Products used:
Xcut Alphabet Die
Simon Says Stamp Sat Border Die
Die-Namics Western Star Border Die
Star Punch
Papertrey Ink By the Numbers Die
Black Card
Purple Glitter Card
Black Pearlescent Card
I really hope you like it J
 
 
I am entering this card into the casology challenge week 68 BLACK

xxx Happy Days xxx  




5 comments:

  1. wow your hard work paid off as this is an amazing card that she will treasure I am sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing, lots of work and such a great masculine card! My husband would really appreciate!!!
    He is the Trekkie and Star Wars nut! --Rare combo.

    Thanks for joining us in the FUN at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday card - I always think the best part of cardmaking is the ability to personalize the cards for the person and the occasion! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card and the pop up looks amaing. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete