Sunday 14 April 2013

Spaceage Photo Frame

Space Themed Photo Frame
 I made this for my God son’s christening, this little boy is very special to me.
 
 The frame was spray painted with black paint. I hand distressed the mount board background with black ink and then spray painted it with a glitter effect.
I used 2 space stickers but the rest of the images have been hand stamped, coloured in with Promarkers and then painstakingly cut out!
The stamps are from Creative Expressions “Outer Space”
I added googly eyes to the aliens or used glossy accents. I also used glossy accents on the astronaut and the spaceship.
The white stars were clusters of 3 glow in the dark Hama beads and the other stars were magnetic stars that were used as a table decoration at Christmas time J The cogs were also coloured with Promarkers and cut out, and then I used stickles on them to create texture.
 
All of this was assembled onto a 12x12 photo frame with the glass removed.
 


 
This card is being entered into Passion for Promarkers challenge "cut out your images" http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/week-193theme.html
xx I hope you like it xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha, what a gorgeous keepsake and for such a beautiful little boy. I love your cut out images and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cut out image.
    Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete